The Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation (EJISE) publishes research on topics relevant to Information Systems Evaluation, with an emphasis on the organisational and management implications. EJISE has published regular issues since 2003 and averages 2 or 3 issues per year.
The journal contributes to the development of both the theory and practice of all aspects of IT/IS evaluation. The Editorial team considers academically robust papers and welcome empirical research, case studies, action research, theoretical discussions, literature reviews and other work which advances learning in this field. All papers are double-blind peer reviewed.
The Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation is:
- rated level 1 in the Danish Government bibliometric lists
- ranked by the Australian Business Deans Council list
- ranked B in the Australian Research Council ERA Journal list
- listed in the Norwegian Social Science Data Services
- listed on the International Bibliography of Social Sciences (IBSS)
- listed in the Open Access Journals database
- listed in the Cabell Directory of Publishing Opportunities
- listed in the EBSCO database of electronic journals
- listed in the Ulrich directory of periodicals
- indexed by the Institution of Engineering and Technology in the UK
- indexed by CiteseerX